1. Conference Registration Fee (Low Income Countries)
*List low-income Country : https://datahelpdesk.worldbank.org/knowledgebase/articles/906519
|Early Bird rate (April 1 – September 16, 2022)||1,350 THB||3,000 THB|
|Regular registration||1,950 THB||3,900 THB|
2. Conference Registration Fee (Non-Low Income Countries)*
|Early Bird rate (April 1 – September 16, 2022)||3,000 THB||4,500 THB|
|Regular registration||4,000 THB||5,500 THB|
3. Workshop Registration Fee (Onsite participation only)
|Workshop 1: Amphibian and Reptile Pathology||3,000 THB|
|Workshop 2: Elephant Endotheliotropic Herpesviruses (EEHV)||2,400 THB|
Registration fees can be paid by credit card .
One registration fee regime for online and onsite participants.
• Cancellations made by July 30, 2022 will receive a 100% refund.
• Cancellations made by September 30, 2022 will receive a 50% refund.
• Cancellations made after September 30, 2022 will not receive a refund.
• Please note that for Oral or Poster presenters, your payment cannot be refunded once your submission has already proceeded to the review process.
• Any incurred bank and service charges will be deducted from the refunded amount.
• Refunds will be made after the completion of the conference.
• In case of the event cancellation or emergency, please contact the conference secretariat (ASCMconference2022@gmail.com)